- Report of the Supreme Party Tribunal of the NSDAP to Goering, February 13, 1939, International Military Tribunal, vol. XXXII, pp. 21 f. (PS 3063).
- Itzhak B. Tatelbaum, Through Our Eyes: Children Witness the Holocaust, Yad Vashem, Jerusalem, 2004, p. 18.
- Through Our Eyes: Children Witness the Holocaust, 1993, p. 24.
- Martin Gilbert, Kristallnacht: Prelude to Destruction, (New York: Harper Collins, 2006), 88.
- Ibid., 76.
Sunday to Wednesday: 08:30-18:00
Thursday: 8:30-20:00 *
* The Holocaust History Museum, Museum of Holocaust Art, Exhibitions Pavilion and Synagogue are open until 20:00. All other sites close at 17:00.
Fridays and Holiday eves: 08:30-14:00
Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and all Jewish Holidays.
Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10. Babies in strollers or carriers will not be permitted to enter.