Dr. Götz Aly
- Götz Aly, Cleansing the Fatherland: Nazi Medicine and Racial Hygiene, Johns Hopkins University Press, 1994.
- Götz Aly, Hitler's Beneficiaries: Plunder, Racial War, and the Nazi Welfare State, Metropolitan Books, 2007.
- The obedience experiment performed by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram was a series of social psychology experiments, examining the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who ordered them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience. Milgram created the film Obedience, portraying the experiments and the findings. Most participants chose to act against their conscience and followed the instructors' orders.
- Daniel J. Goldhagen, Hitler’s Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust, Vintage, 1997.
- American Prof. Christopher Browning, Holocaust historian.
- The mass killing of the disabled in Nazi Germany.