- “Pacific Sunday”, June 23, 1985, p. 4.
- Yad Vashem, Dept. Righteous Among the Nations. File 2861.
- Visas for Life Exhibit, Yad Vashem, Simon Weisenthal Centre,and Museum of Tolerance, 2.8.00.
- Yad Vashem, Department of Righteous Among the Nations
- Except for the acting Dutch consul, Mr. Jan Zwartendijk, posthumously awarded the title of Righteous Among the Nations in 1997.
- Visas for Life Exhibit, Yad Vashem, Simon Wiesenthal Center, and Museum of Tolerance, 2.8.00.
- Zorach Warhaftig, Refugee and Survivor, Rescue Efforts During the Holocaust. Yad Vashem, & Torah Education Department of the World Zionist Organisation . Jerusalem 1988, p. 140.
Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00-17:00 Thursday: 9:00-20:00 * Fridays and Holiday eves: 09:00-14:00.
Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and all Jewish Holidays.
* The Holocaust History Museum, Museum of Holocaust Art, Exhibitions Pavilion and Synagogue are open until 20:00. All other sites close at 17:00.