- The Shorter Jewish Encyclopedia (Magness, Hebrew University, Jerusalem 1976-2005), ‘Mogilev’, col. 395-397. Cited here from the electronic version http://eleven.co.il/diaspora/communities/12805.
- Meschanstvo - an estate in the tsarist Russian Empire done away with by the Soviet rule.
- The State Archives of the Mogilev Region, 753-4-47, copy YVA M.41/4857.
- Oral history interview with Nachim Gershkovich Sorkin, USHMM, Oral History | Accession Number: 1995.A.1283.26 | RG Number: RG-50.378.0026, Interviews conducted in association with the Fortunoff Video Archive for Holocaust Testimonies at Yale University and with the participation of Beit Lohamei Haghetaot in Israel.
Sunday to Wednesday: 08:30-18:00
Thursday: 8:30-20:00 *
* The Holocaust History Museum, Museum of Holocaust Art, Exhibitions Pavilion and Synagogue are open until 20:00. All other sites close at 17:00.
Fridays and Holiday eves: 08:30-14:00
Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and all Jewish Holidays.
Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10. Babies in strollers or carriers will not be permitted to enter.