Spots of Light – To Be a Woman in the Holocaust
Available languages: English, German and Spanish
- 17 projectors (for the thematic sections) with resolution capability of 1280x720 and aspect ratio of 16:9 such as Epson EMP TW-700.
- 1 projector (for the Video Art piece) with resolution capability of 1400x1050 with a projection field capability of 8x4 meters. Projectors should be manually adjustable (up/down and right/left) in order to fully enable projection continuity between screens.
- 17 computers (for the thematic sections): Pentium 4 with operating system and WinDVD, as well as an external display adapter such as sapphire ATIx1550 256 bit PCI.
- 1 computer (for the Video Art piece): Pentium 4 with operating system and WinDVD, as well as an external display adapter such as sapphire ATIx1550 256 bit PCI. In order to ensure uninterrupted play it is recommended to equip each computer with a UPS.
- 1 computer with a KVM system is required in order to facilitate the operation of multiple computers at ceiling height.
- 5 speakers (1 fixed next to one of the testimonies, 2 for the background music and 2 for the Video Art piece).
- 3 high-end amplifiers (1 for the testimony, 1 for the background music and 1 for the Video Art piece).
- 1 CD Player (for the background music).
- Ceiling-installed projectors require a projection distance of 10-12 meters.
- Projection field dimensions: Width of 4.45 meters x height of 2.5 meters. It is possible to reduce the projection field to a width of 3.55 meters x height of 2 meters.
- The exhibition requires 18 projectors (17 for the thematic sections and 1 work of video art), 64 - 80 running meters.
Ideal for Display In:
- Colleges and Universities
- Public buildings
- Community Centers
Tal Kobo | Manager
Nili Kiviti | Coordinators
Traveling Exhibitions Department | Yad Vashem, Jerusalem
Tel: +972 2 6443 805 / 250