The Visual Center is a digital film library and comprehensive database on Holocaust-related cinema. It is part of the Yad Vashem Library and is located within the museum complex.
To reach the Visual Center, go through the Visitors’ Center at the entrance to Yad Vashem, keep going straight, and, while bearing to your right, descend the small incline to the right of Warsaw Ghetto Square, directly to the Visual Center.
Professional consultation is available without appointment.
Opening Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 9:00-17:00.
- Admission to the Visual Center is permitted from age 16.
- When the Center is crowded, a viewing pass must be obtained from the front desk before being seated at one of the personal computer stations. Viewing will be limited to three hours per person.
- There is no Internet access available at the personal computer stations.
- Food, beverages, and the use of mobile phones are strictly forbidden.
- Soldiers: please check your weapons at the Visitors’ Center before visiting the Visual Center.
Contact us at:
Tel: +972-2-6443739 or +972-2-6443487
Yad Vashem - The Visual Center