The Former Soviet Military CampIn August 1941, Germans brought several trucks of Jews from Starokonstantinov to the field near the cavalry barracks and, after humiliating them, took the sick and the elderly and shot them. The rest of the Jews were released back to the town.
On May 20, 1942, the Jews were ordered to assemble in the town square near the power plant, from where they were taken to the field near the cavalry barracks. The rest were forced to undress and, after taking out the specialists, the Germans made the Jews run onto logs placed over the ditch. While running across the logs, they were shot.